Tuesday 19 December 2006

Winter, again

It began to snow this afternoon. My friend was very happy about it, but I don't know... It's beautiful with snow, maybe we'll have a white Christmas after all, but I'm not a fan of snow... Everything gets delayed, and it's hard to walk normally, you have to use all your leg muscles if you don't want to slip, and like me, don't have shoes for snow...

Tomorrow is the last day at school this year. We're going to dance Christmas dances, and listen to all the music students doing a winter concert, and at last have some fun with the class. My brother is going to participate on the concert, (he's a music student, I'm an art student, both of us study science too. It's a speciallized program in school.) So he's going to be at school much earlier than the rest of the school.

Fuglesang is returning to earth now, hope he's had great experiences up there (^^). And I hope he'll have a pleasant travel to earth!
Now, I have to go to sleep (^0^)

No comments: