Tuesday 12 December 2006

Sickness invades us!! (>.<)

We were only 13 out of 23 skaters at the practice today, 10 people are sick somehow... We wasn't even a full team (16 skaters) ! I hope everybody is going to get better soon, so that we can practice on our programs.
So today's practice was a bit different from usual. We practiced most on step sequences, and other things we could practice on without the need to be a full team. Most of the practice was individually. But it was good too, I was getting better on some of the step sequences.
On the coming saturday, we're going to exhibit one of the programs, in Björknäs. I hope that we'll be a full team until then. Or whatelse should we do...?

Now, Red Hot Chili Peppers are here in Sweden! They had their first concert yesterday, and today they have their second. I wanted to go, but as usual, I'm busy with other things... My brother went today with some friends. Some of my classmates went too, some yesterday and some today. I'll ask them how it was.
It was a long time ago I went to a concert last time. Last time was in 2004, GLAY's "The Frustrated - extreme- " concert in Yoyogi (Tokyo). It was so fun!

My brother came home now, he said the concert was okay, but a bit "boring", 'cause RHCP played though a bunch of songs, then just ended, nothing special. Well, maybe I didn't miss so much at all... Happy for that (^^)
Now, I have to go to sleep, if I want some sleep. Good Night!

No comments: