Saturday 30 December 2006

Warning: May Cause Toe-Tapping


After one intensive practice with the team, I went to see a movie with my friends. We saw this little fellow, the movie "Happy Feet". It's about a penguin, Mumble, who can't sing as the other penguins. He feels that he's an outsider, and goes away from his family. He finds other penguins, and becomes friends with five other penguins of another kind. But their thing is to dance. Instead of having a good voice, Mumble is very good at tapdance, and he gets popular among these penguins. Etc, etc.

This movie actually make me laugh in real. The things that happened in the movie can't happen in real, but it was a fun movie, and for kids it's good. It says that even if you're not the same as every one else, you would be loved as you are, even if it's not easy every time.


Now, I feel very tired. It feels like I've been running around all day (except when I was watching the movie). But I've been running with the time, looking at the clock all time.
Tomorrow, we'll have guests. As usual, my dad's friends. And as usual, I'm having a boring time... I'll have to come up with something to do tomorrow. Maybe I'll write something here (^^)
Oh, my brother bought me new earphones for my cellphone! I can now listen to music without being disturbed with earphones who doesn't want to stay in my ears! o(^v^)o
If I don't write anything here tomorrow, then I'll say:

~*Happy New Year!*~

No comments: