Sunday 10 December 2006

Rewiew...

A week has ended, a new one is soon to begin...


Sometimes you really wonder where the time has gone... Why is it running so fast? Where do it has to go...? Sometimes I wonder how good it would have to be if one day contained 30 hours, and not only 24. Would we be able to do more things? Would students have more time to study and really get better intelligence? I don't know the answer, but when time is running too fast, and it feels like you haven't done everything you have to do, then I can give this a thought or two.

When it comes to time, some things aren't getting as fast as you want. Outside my window, the former neighbour sold a bit of the land to another. This new owner to the land wants to build a house with three floors. But the problem is that on this land, it only contains of a big hill made of stone. So to be able to build a house with three floors, they have to blow off this hill of stone. So some workers have come here, to drill and to blow away this huge rock. Sometimes early in the morning, sometimes when everybody are in school or work. But it has been noisy for quite a long time. And when they are working, you can see right through my room. Everything I do. So when I'm changing clothes, I have to go to another place if I don't want to be seen... hahaha.

The only thing is, after they have built this huge house, the sun isn't going to light my room anymore... That's a bit sad... But if I'm lucky enough, maybe the house wouldn't block the sun...! (^^)

The white house to the right is my house. Big thing in front is making all noise... Isn't it fun?
Today's practice was okay, most of us was quite tired after the week. I was tired because I woke up around 6 am to get to our icerink, and after I went to the team's practice. Quite hard days, sundays...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi!
i'm Norie!
i'm looking forward to new diary(^o^)/

nedy said...

Hi!
Finally someone who reads and comments my blog! You're first! (^-^) Thank you! And you're always welcome! (^0^)b