Sunday 24 December 2006

Christmas Eve under the stars



Christmas Eve, it's very unusual for us to celebrate it only with the family, at our house. We always use to celebrate it with at least another family, who, as us, doesn't have any relatives here in Sweden. But this year, we celebrated it home. Mum cooked a turkey with rice and sauce. It was delicious. We opened our presents and had quite fun. I got a very interesting camera from my host family in Japan! I tried it as soon as I opened it! We'll see how the pictures will turn to be! I certainly think I'll be able to have some fun with it! Arigato, Miyauchi-family! (^0^)/
A Fisheye Camera. (jp)

I went on a walk with Mimmi (our Golden, picture under the text), and I was thinking how quiet it was. Almost no one was outside, no cars, only houses with lights on or off, not too cold, and a heaven almost without clouds. You could see the stars when you look up. If it weren't for all the lights on the streets and houses, probably I could see even more stars. But, I don't live in nowhere, and were only able to see only the brightest stars. But to be able to see the stars was something, because it's not been the best weather here, not easy to see the stars. Well, this night was one of the nights I could see some of the stars on heaven!

Merry Christmas everyone!


Mimmi was a bit "Christmas-sy" herself! (-.<)

No comments: