Monday 18 December 2006

+Positive+

Now I've had my last test this year. In astronomy, I think it went quite okay, don't feel too worried about it. We'll get the results next year, so until then I don't have to worry about that test, because there is nothing I can do now.

Only two days left in school this year! After that: Winter break!! (^O^)v We have break for about two weeks, I'll take it easy these two weeks, get some rest. Not every day, but those days when I don't have practice with the team or when I'm not working as a skater trainer.

Now, the temperature has gone under 0 degrees, around -1 to -2 degrees. Even if it's not that cold, it feels like it's very much colder than the temperature says. But when I think back 3-4 years when it was -15 degrees, then I can't complain about this temperature. But when it's about -1 or -2 degrees, it feels quite nice. Not too cold, not to warm. You'll wake up in the morning when you get out from the house! (^^) Even if I had an early morning, I was in a good mood when I came out from the house with this temperature! But when I sat in the bus, I was getting more and more tired... I always falls into sleep somehow when I travel with the bus or train. Even if it only takes 15-20 minutes to school. I think I've got it from the exchange year in Japan (^.^) There everybody sleeps in trains or bus, even at school, hahaha! And I did the same... hehehe...

This day was a positive one, better than last week. I'm happy I've got my motivation back!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That cat is so cute(*^^*)