Sunday 10 December 2006

Fuglesang Liftoff!


Finally he's flying out to space! 2:47 am this morning, he finally gets his dream come true! I wonder how he feels now, and what he's doing... I wish him all luck!
Hope he'll have a great experience!

In our figure skating club, we're preparing for the Christmas show, every skating class were practicing on their own Christmas programs. I've done a program for my little group of children, with the song "Frosty the snowman". I hope they'll remember the program until next week, when the show is...! They're around 4-6 years old... I wonder how good their memory are, we'll see next week! (^^)

Yesterday evening, we went to one of my brother's friend's sushi bar. They're closing for this year, taking Christmas break, so they invited us to eat some sushi. The sushi-maker is doing such great sushi, you can't find any better sushi in Stockholm than there!! Here's a picture of some of the sushi:


Well, I have to get something to eat before I get to my own practice with the team!

No comments: