Wednesday 13 December 2006

New skates and future thoughts...

My youngest brother got his new skates today, and he tried them on his practice. He seemed happy and it wasn't any big problems with them.
It was a long time ago I had new skates... But my feet doesn't grow anymore, so I don't think I'll need any new skates anymore. If my doesn't get bad in some way (^^)

Only a week to winter break!! o(^O^)o Feels good! But that means that it's only half year left to graduation, which means that before that I have to decide what to do after graduation... Which I have no f*cking idea..!! Panic! (*O*)
I don't even know if I want to study right after graduation, or if I want to wait a year or so, so that I know what to study... My parents wants me to study right after, but if so, what to study?! The studies often takes around 3-5 years, if I choose wrong, then I've wasted so much time for maybe something I even won't become... Hard decision... (-_-) I wonder how other people do when they're about to choose their "destiny"/life/occupation...

I know that I won't become doctor or teacher or something like that, I don't like hospitals or blood, I like to help people, it makes me happy when I know someone needs my help and I can help that person, but not in that way, as in hospitals or so... And I'm kind of a teacher when it comes to skating, it's enough with it for now.
Photographer seems to be fun, but to survive with it can be a bit hard, and I can do that in my spare time, like beside work. Like, part-time photographer... (^^)
I've been thinking of some kind of architecture, but I don't know if I'm interested enough to survive... You have to be quite creative when it comes to jobs like that.
Something with astronomy seems fun too, but I know how much you have to study and be smart... And if so, I have to move to northern Sweden to study.

We'll see about this future, I've been thinking for so long, but still without any good answers. Hope something will pop up in my head soon. There is so much things whirling around in my head now... hahaha

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,Nedy! It's Bo from Thailand, YFU Japan 2004. how are you doing?

now i'm studying about languages (B.A.) in Chulalongkorn University,Bangkok.

Find yourself and feel free to do what you wanna do. i know it's hard to make a decision. You don't have to hurry, just think carefully.

Miss you!!!

nedy said...

Hi Bo!!
It was a long time!! I'm fine, except very tired...I'm bad at sleeping..-.-;

I miss you too! Hope to meet you as soon as time allows!
Thanks for dropping by! (^0^)/
Hugs

Anonymous said...

nedychaaaan!!
blog yonde genkisoude anshin shitayoo.
ive been thinking lots about my future path as well, n im totally with ur thoughts in helping people.
dakara ima ukeru daigaku wa Child Development toka Education ni shiteru.. hairerukawa wakanaikedo, kodomonimo chishikiwo wakerunoga gimu dato omoukara... shorai wa orphanage o tsukuritai.
skate ganbattene!!

nedy said...

Monica-chan!!
Comment kaite kurete arigato!! ^0^ America de daigaku ikuno? Hairetara ii ne!!
Skate ganbaru ^^
Mata blog wo yomini kite ne o^-^o