Monday 7 May 2007

Pollen allergic...!!! and more....

Wow... It was a looooong time since I last wrote here.
Before that, I really am very irritated to this pollen season. I didn't have ANY problems with it, until last year, when I felt I reacted a bit. But this year, it's worse. My nose is like a waterfall, and I'm sneeze like never before. I can't believe this. I really hope it's not gonna be like this my whole life, I can't stand being as my mum who can't go out without having millions of problems with whatever the pollens can do. I can't stand a life like that.

Anyway, during this time, one of the things that happened was, my mum did so many Sushi one day, so I photogaphed it with my digital system camera. I haven't put them in my PC yet, but when I put them in, I'll post them here too. 'Cause it's a bit amazing, my mum did it so good, although she isn't that great with doing sushi.
That day, my brother's girlfriend came by, so she got to taste the sushi too. She liked them and ate with good appetite.

Now, there is less than a month to the graduation...! I really can't believe it, because there is so much left to do. There is so much work at school, I've written all down on a paper to get a clearer view of it.
And all the preparation for the graduation has to be done. I hope everything will fall right at the end. I really hope it will do...

But, first up is tomorrow, a test on the Christianity. I don't understand everything, but I've been reading quite lot at the Internet, and my notes from the lessons, a crappy school book too. I think I know everything somehow. I'll try to do the best of it.

Two albums I've been listening to a bit lately are STRAIGHTENER's new album LINEAR, and the pillows new album Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!
Both are really great, I really recommend them. Both of them has many songs that are great, I didn't have much expectations, but I'm happy for that, now my happiness of listening to them are bigger (^^)
LINEAR has great songs like Six Day Wonder (PV) and Berserker Tune.
Wake up! Wake up! Wake up! has great songs like Wake up! Dodo (PV) and Scarecrow (PV).

This is for today, I've got to go to bed soon, tomorrow is another day of work, in different meanings.
See ya soon!

No comments: