Wednesday 30 May 2007

Sad feeling... Ending

These are some of my work from school, I took them home today.
It felt kind of sad when I packed my things from art, seing all these works I've been doing during high school. But, we have to move on (^^)

I see it now, I really only do things in blue....hm... My favorite color is blue, but so many things in blue...I didn't count on that... geez hahaha.
Anyway, I don't paint all in blue anyway, the paintings and drawings are coming home on friday, couldn't take everything with me today.

So, only a couple of days left until graduation... Feels...many things.
Difficult to explain this feeling. I've been trying to describe, but it's really hard. Many feelings mixed into one big weird feeling.
Anyway, today was a cloudy day, I really hope the weather will be better...!

No comments: