Thursday 24 May 2007

Grease...grous

I finished my last home works!! (^O^)

And today was the last performance with the team, DIF (Djurgårdens IF) had their ice show with the theme Grease. The team performed too, haft of us as guys and the other half as girls. I was a girl.
We skated well, even though we had only practiced it two three times.
But the "finale" was embarrassing... we did moves that was so humiliating that one girl totally refused to skate the final number. I understand her fully... but I had to skate, or the others would refuse too, because everyone felt the same.
After our performance, our coaches went home. So when the final was over, the arrangers and coaches got flowers, but both our coaches wasn't there, so it was not the best impression.
After that, they wanted to photograph everyone who skated at the show, but because of the embarrassing final, we went directly to the changing room and began to change, 'cause we didn't know they wanted to take photos.
But anyway, we didn't participate and I'm kind of happy for that...

The one thing I was very angry at, was that they had misspell our team name in the program sheet. Instead of "Team Northern Lights" they wrote "Nordic Lights". What the hell??? How hard is it to write the name right?? I mean, our team name is "Aurora" but in English, and if you know English and you live in Sweden, then it's not hard at all to write the right name!
I hate when people misspell names. And don't they have a second checking before printing? I mean, they sold the program sheets to people who came to watch the show, and how the hell are they going to find us on the Internet or so if someone gets interested, if they misspell the name??
Argh! I can't stand it!!

Well, there goes my anger...
Tomorrow is rather a joyful day! I have only one lesson, which is art. We're going to clean our things and separate them to taking home-things and throw away-things. So not much work.
After that, me and my friends are going to see Pirates of the Caribbean 3!! 0(^O^)o
Wooow!

No comments: