Friday 11 May 2007

"You can CELEBRATION"

Wow!! 50th post in this blog!
Didn't thought that I'll be writing here this long, but it can be quite fun to write down in a blog, put some pics and stuff...

Today, I was just about to get into the "deep sleep", when my alarm began to sound and I had to get up... I was SO tired, I couldn't move at all, was kind of hard turning off the alarm clock... It felt like I didn't sleep deep at all, until just before the alarm...
So, I went to school in a kind of stand-by mode or something, I wasn't asleep, but still I wasn't fully awake. It was just some weird feeling, and I was acting quite weird too, I think...
And this day, I had to stay at school from 8 am to 3 pm or so, with only a lesson in the morning, and one in afternoon some 3-4 hours later.

Anyway, today my brother and I got to the music store and I bought that bass I was talking about. Ibanez GSR180BK (LINK)
Now, the journey to a new world has begun, the world of learning a new instrument. The road seems a bit tricky, but I've promised myself that I'll be able to get to the goal, no matter what!
Wish me luck! (^0^)

No comments: