Sunday 29 April 2007

Ouch!!

Today, I mean 29 april, Sunday.
I had one of my most "Ouch!" practice ever in my life.

I fell hardly two times on the same knee, now it's a big ouching bruise there, on my left knee. After that, some of us practiced a spin, where you sit very low, using your thigh. Doing that many times at once, you not only get dizzy by doing the spins, but also putting much strain on your thigh. So after doing the spins, most of us got cramp in that muscle.
Then we began doing practices where you lift your leg back and hold it there while gliding. I did one great, but because of not paying any good attention, I just did something and fell on my own edge and scratched my right elbow. Now it sting...
After the practice, I began to feel how my left calf hurted. I didn't think so much about it, and got home. But then I felt it more and more.

Now, I'm kind of handicapped. Can't walk normally without feeling ouch somewhere on my body. My left leg is a total mess, the knee, both upper and lower muscles, and my ass still hurts since thursday practice, an elbow with a stingy scratch. I wonder if I'll be better tomorrow....

No comments: