Friday 18 May 2007

Settled!!

Yeah!! o(>0<)b
It's settled now!! 26 Juny to 26 July, me and my bro are going to Tokyo!! Waai!!
At last, it's been settled and I can begin to plan my travel, hehehehe (*v*)

I was shopping with my friend while listening to all the scandals that happened during our school's so-called prom night. (In Sweden, we don't have any real prom nights, like in the US or so, we have an official school prom night, but not everybody comes to it anyway, just those who have money or really wanna go... I didn't go, neither did my other friend go)
One of the school staff, the one that arranges these things at our school, she got quite drunk and was doing things with many male students in our school... not good at all... I wonder how the things' will turn out in our school after that. Not only with the students, she was kissing and making things with one of our athlete teachers...!!
Well, and a lot more happened, that I really didn't expected would happen... I was very surprised hearing those stories from my friend.

Anyway, I found a couple of small things, and I found a pair of white shoes for the graduation! They weren't expensive at all, so I took them! And I'm happy for that (^o^)o
Even my mum liked the shoes, and they fitted her feet too (^^)

Oh, it's getting late again... I'm so good at being awake till so late, or shall I say so early in the next morning... Well well, I shall start going to bed.

No comments: