Wednesday 23 May 2007

Drink up, me 'earties, YOHO! ....Savvy?!



Almost 4 years ago, I went to the cinema with my new classmates, not knowing that I was on my way to a "world" of Jack Sparrow's adventures.

Today, the third movie of "Pirates of the Caribbean" has begun to show in almost every known cinema.

Unfortunately, I have to wait until friday to see the movie, because I have two school works to finish today, and tomorrow the team will be skating in an ice show with the theme "Grease".
But, even if I have to wait until friday, we have great seats at the cinema, so it's worth it.
One of my classmates saw the movie this midnight, she said that Jack Sparrow was more than great. I'll take her word and be patiently waiting the friday to arrive...

Until then...
Drink up, me 'earties, YOHO!

No comments: