Tuesday 15 May 2007

Sushi and Goose

Here it comes, one of the pictures of the Sushi I was talking about some days before. I have more pictures, but this one was the best so I choosed it. They were delicious, not the most beautiful ones, but still okay (^^)

I've not been able to sleep deeply last night, so when we had our very early morning English test in reading and listening, I slipped my concentration a bit here and there during the test... I don't think I did any good, but I hope I'll be okay, at least safe hopefully... Then I had two hours of nothing-doing dead time, doing exactly nothing... I really could just lean my head on the table and start sleep, but I didn't.

Every year, our school has something called "GĂ„sruset", "Goose race" if you say it in English. All students and teachers and everyone at our school are going to run, go or whatever, 5 km in the woods near our school. Then you gain points depending on how fast you run or go these 5 km. The class that gains most points per person, they'll get a school T-shirt. But, many do cheat during the race, like hiding in the bush or in the woods, then comes out after a half an hour or so, trying to look like a tired running people or something. Some of my friends in another class goes to a nearby Pizzeria and eat pizza, then goes back to goal after 45-60 minutes. Well, there are many ways to not run the whole 5 km. While there are cheating people, there are still those who run seriously, they're really admiring.

Anyway, I have to go to sleep now, so that I don't black out here in front of the PC...

No comments: