Sunday 20 May 2007

Biribiri Crashman + SHUTTER SPEEDS no teema


Biribiri 1999 LIVE IN BIG EGG

Teru's hairstyle is really cool in this concert. When seing this clip, I really want to be there at the concert!! Makes me wanna go to their concert even more!
Don't forget to look when Teru fingers Jiro's head-thing when they sing together in the middle (^O^)



This one is SHUTTER SPEEDS no teema, Jiro's composed song. GLAY UNPLUGGED 1999.12.13 (GLAY Acoustic LIVE in Nihon Budokan produced by JIRO)
This concert was held secretly to GLAY fans. More info --> Japanese
This one, I really enjoy. I love the original song, so when I looked and listened to this, it was so fun and that's why I enjoyed it so much!
If you want to hear and see the original one, visit the following link --> SHUTTER SPEEDS no teema

No comments: