Monday 23 April 2007

Sleepy Dragon...

It was an intensive weekend this time...
Saturday and Sunday was this coach course for figure skating, interesting and good, but you really get tired by sitting and listening to the "teacher" for many many hours.
Saturday night I went to town for a "graduation-party". It was very fun, and the theme was to change style, for example to 70s clothing and so on. So everybody on the party had clothes they aren't usually wearing. It was some interesting costumes here and there. My so called style was kind of rock style, mixed with Hisashi hairstyle and make-up. Many came to me and said they really liked the hairstyle. Hahaha....did it on ten minutes or so....same with the make-up.

I tried not to stay out too late, because of the course the day after. But even if I leaved around 11 pm, I had to take a shower and pack things to the practice I had after the course, it became quite late afterall...
So, on Sunday, I was quite tired, tried to stay focus with eating apples and candies they had prepared for us on the table.
After the course, I had to stay because of the practice with the team in the same place as the course was held. But on the practice, I was not as alert as I should've been. I got tired quite fast and the practice was 2 hours nonstop.
Somehow, I managed to stay on my feet, and my mum came to pick me up, so I didn't need to travel home by train. Which I was happy for, because it was raining at the time the practice ended. So I was very grateful when mum picked me up.

On wednesday we have a 5 hours long writing exam in Swedish... It's said that we'll get a sandwich during the writing, but I wonder how I'll be able to sit still for such a long time...!! I've never done that before... I hope you'll get a chance to move and stand up, so that you won't fall asleep during the exam... hehe.

No comments: