Sunday 1 April 2007

April's Fooooooool!

Exactly, today's April Fool's Day.
But I haven't been fooled, nor fooled someone. I did these kind of things when I was a child, trying to come up with some fun jokes, but they wasn't the best ones...hahaha.
I've just been relaxing today, 'cause I have already finished my two school assignments yesterday. So I didn't have big plans for today.
But it's less than a week to my Easter-break!! I haven't planned it yet, but I'm not going to travel somewhere... It'll have to wait until summer. Then I'm going to TOKYO!! (>=<)
Can't wait!! Aaah!

In four days, GLAY's new single is releasing. I've already listen to one of their songs, Kodou. It's a beautiful song. I wonder how the other song, Toge, is like... I've heard the beginning and the end of it on Teru's radio program. It seems to be quite a fast song. I like fast songs (^^)

Ah, tomorrow is another day with school, we're going to clean and tidy up the art rooms, throw away stuff we don't need, clean the desks, tidy up our shelfs and stuff like that. Interesting, huh?

No comments: