Monday 16 April 2007

HAPPY! (^O^)

At last!! o(^O^)o
Today, my Happy Swing Member Card arrived! And it is said that it takes about 3 months for it to arrive, but it only took around 2! Happy Happy! (^^)

I can't wait until their issue arrives! Hopefully the latest month will arrive, but if I'm unlucky, I'll have to wait until June for the next issue.

Happy Swing is GLAY's Official Fanclub.
I was so sad that I couldn't become a member, 'cause I'm not living in Japan. But after reading on some fansites around the net, I saw that even people living outside Japan can become a member, and I rushed to post a letter to them.

This week, GLAY was no 1 with single "Kodou" on CountDown TV in Japan.

1 comment:

Huisi said...

hey there!I'm a big big BIIIIGGGG fan of GLAY here too! and coencidentally I've also just received the HSFC card! XD heheh. Anyways! Hope to hear from ya! =)

http://strawberry-shake.blogspot.com