Friday 20 April 2007

Happy Swing!! ...but not the best day...

I recieved my first Happy Swing Issue!! o(^O^)o Vol.44
Immediately I opened it and looked through the pages and started to read one after one. It really is something different with knowing that the members in GLAY reads their fans' letters and looking at their works, comments and answer to questions. And to be able to be a part of it, feels special.

I felt so happy when I got it. But the happy feeling was crushed at home... My bad brothers didn't listen to mum, who yelled after them to do their homeworks, they didn't listen a bit and rushed around the house making irritating noises. A big mess.
Well, it's always like this, but today was even worse. I couldn't stand it a minute. So when I got outside to throw the trash out, I stayed outside for some quiet minutes, breathing fresh air. The sun was going to set and it was just peace...and quiet..
Then I had to go back inside again, because it began to get a bit chilly. Back to the noise again...

Shortly, today was a messy day, and this weekend is going to be hard too. I have to attend a course for coaches in figure skating. I'm going to learn things that will make me a higher coach/trainer. For two days, I hope it won't be too hard...

1 comment:

Huisi said...

heya again! glad you received it too!! The thing's I can't really read Japanese and can only understand a small portion of it...=( Are you Japanese literate? heheh. Maybe we can talk over msn or something! ^___^