Wednesday 29 April 2009

Can't come up with a title...

Omg... (ok, I don't like these shorties, but I'll have to use it now.)

Time flies by, like nothing else... Here we go again, standing on the same spot, doing nothing, not getting any better.
And again, this panic feeling at the end of every month... It seems like I can't get rid of it until I know what will come up next.

Oh, I'm so negative, but it's because:
1. I have one-day lenses (usually use month-lenses) that just don't fit my eyes = I can't see clear at all, which irritates me so much.
2. Well, nothing gets better, it seems like I'm gonna be stuck here still...
3. End of the month = thoughts of what the h*ll I'm doing.
4. I still can't see anything clear
5... etc etc.
I won't continue this crap-list.

I was planning on being i Tokyo at this time! Why won't they let me go??
I'm not doing anything anyway, and it seems like I won't be studying anything next season. So why have me stuck here anyway at first place?

And the contact lenses, it's because I'm allergic to something out there, so my left eye still gets red from time to time, which means I don't want to use my monthly-lenses so they get worse. Instead it's better using dailies so that I can throw them after a day = dirt won't stuck in my eyes, if there's something on the lenses after being outside.
But I can't see!! = irritates me to the top of everything

I'll go into something nicer.
Last saturday, my friend and her sister and I went to see the Sakura-trees in town, if they have start blooming. So we took our cameras, went out and there they stood blooming for everyone. (The Sakura-festicval should have been this saturday...)
The weather was just niice, sunny, no clouds, temperature around 18 degrees. Sakuras' were beautiful, we sat there and photographed what came into the camera lens.
Just chilled, like everyone else in the park. One of the best times this month.

Here's one of the shot I took with my camera:

No comments: