Sunday 19 April 2009

Alexei Yagudin, and sakura.


This night, Alexei Yagudin was in my dreams... I don't know why, but I was really happy anyway! (^^) He was so handsome... <3

He's definitely welcome to enter my dreams again!


And today, mum and I went on a walk while my brother was on practice. Our dog Mio came with us, she was totally too happy to be able to walk normally. She ran and ran when we let her go free. I took my camera with me, so I've photographed when she's running like hell!


Yesterday, they had arranged a Sakura-festival in town. Well, the sakura-trees hadn't started to bloom yet... And it was so cold!! The wind blew too, and while a chorus sang a sakura-song, snow fell from the sky... I have never seen sakura together with snow..!

I meet my old classmates and teachers from the jap school. It was so freezing, so some of us decided to go somewhere. We went billiarding. It was really fun, I like billiard, even if I'm not that good...or I'm good sometimes, but I can also suck sometimes...

Anyway, it was a freezing but very fun day!


And April is already going to its end...! My panicing feeling starts to blow up again...

No comments: