Wednesday 15 April 2009

oh...crap...

I didn't knew I was gonna experience more of these doing-nothing-days... Now Easter is over, and we're already in the middle of April, which means, soon May, which again gives me not so good feelings. Just the thought...
Well well, I'm still struck with this red-eye thing. My left eye is still red since almost a month ago. The result of the blood test came yesterday, I didn't understand a thing of what it wanted to tell me. Just some numbers I can't understand, but it seems like I'm allergic to some things, not like my mum, but slightly. Well, the result didn't help my eye, it's still red. And the allergic eye drops didn't do a thing. I'm not so sure if I can trust what the doctor told me. She didn't seem to have wrong, but still....

And what's more irritating is, the mail, post. Nothing wants to arrive. Not the Happy Swing issue from GLAY, not the daily contact lenses we bought on internet last week, not the clicker thing for the dog training that had to arrive at least this week, the training is tomorrow..!
So what the heck is going on with the mailing system here??
I want my mail to arrive safely and fast, but hello, nothing is happening?

Oh, I'm so negative, but the thing is, I've got headache and my eye is still red and sometimes hurts a little. And I still can't get out of here. My parents won't let me go to Tokyo....
That's the biggest thing that bugs me right now.

I have to sleep now, or I don't have to, but I can't do better things when I got headache and other bothering things going on.
Why doesn't something nice happen to me?

No comments: