Sunday 26 July 2009

start packing maybe??

I've got nothing special to write about, but I just felt like writing something here...
It's not long until I'm going to Japan. I've not prepared my stuff or anything yet...I was supposed to start yesterday, but somehow it end up nothing. And I said to myself to begin today, but nah, nothing today either. Well, I've sorted out the clothes that needs to get in the washer. But nothing more. Oh, I've written a short list of what I have to take with me.
Today I bought a camera bag, the one I've been using was only for the camera, and now that I have one big zoom objective, I needed something bigger. I got a good one.

I have to contact some friends too, maybe I'll do it now before forgetting it.

Ah, this pic? Yes, I desperately wanna see 'Public Enemie' before going to Japan, but I haven't find a buddy to watch with. Maybe I'll go on my own in a near future, or I'll have to wait months to watch it...

No comments: