Tuesday 7 July 2009

nostalgic? meeting

I'm quite tired right now (after some hours in an amusement park with different big rollercoasters..! xD), but I'll write a shortie.

When I was on my way to the train, I met a cyclist and looked at his face, and then I recognized it for a slight moment, but couldn't be so sure. He also seemed to recognize me, so when we past both of us turned around again and then we were sure who the other was. He even asked me if I remembered him. I mean, okay, we went to same class from 1st to 3rd class in junior level (and went on same kindergarden), so I understand that he asked to be sure. After that, we went to different schools, we met one time when we were fifthgraders, but since that, nothing. The thing is, I think we met (he said so too) one time for some years ago, when I was on my way home from the ice rink, but he was on the bike so I wasn't sure back then.
I have been wondering for ages what he's like nowadays and what he does etc. I mean we were like best friends all those three years. We always played together, had so much fun! But after going on to different schools, we lost contact.
My friend said she met him in spring, they talked some and mentioned me, so I knew he still lived in the area. I was totally surprised when we suddenly bumped into each other. Sadly I had to run to the train, so we didn't have time to talk so much, but he's finally got facebook so we'll probably chat there, I hope.
After we parted, I couldn't stop smiling for myself, I was so happy to finally met him after so many years!
Maybe it's the power of Tanabata that finally let us met? haha..

Ok, I'll go to sleep now.

No comments: