Monday 20 July 2009

40 years since The First Step

Today, 40 years ago, these three men went to the moon, two of them, Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin landed on the moon, the first men on the moon. It's incredible, I wish I lived back then to watch it all live. I'll be able to watch parts of the journey today on TV. Well, yeah, they've shown different documentaries and stuff about Apollo 11 and the whole land-on-moon thing for some days. But I always get so facinated and excited when I watch these programs. Today, they'll show hours of this (^O^).

And I've watched more Star Wars lately. They showed Episode VI on TV two days ago, and yesterday I sat and watched Episode IV. Mark Hamill (Luke) looked so young in IV compared to VI! Now I have Episode I and V left to watch. Yeah, I watch them in a weird order... I wasn't planning on watching them like this, but ah, it's fine anyway. I'll see when I'll watch the last two episodes. Episode V was a long time... Episode I is like I remember it like yesterday. But I like it so.

No comments: