Monday 25 June 2007

This far

It was some time ago I wrote something here..
Well, yesterday my youngest brother went to his figure skating camp in northern part of Sweden, today my second youngest brother went to a music camp, and tomorrow me and my closest little brother are going to Japan. And my parents will be home alone together for the first time since they got children!
They've been to Tokyo together alone some years ago, but never completely alone in our house for so long! For 5 days.
But I bet my mum is going to say "it was so boring without you..." even if she won't have arguing screaming kids around, because dad's going to be at work during daytime.

Today, I'll have to pack all my things, I've begun, but just with the clothes... And we'll have to buy some presents (omiyage) to some people.
Anyway, this far it's still okay.

No comments: