Saturday 30 June 2007

Coming to Tokyo...

I'm now in Tokyo!
I haven't been able to have some time to write here, but everything is fine. The weather isn't as hot as I thought, today was pretty good temperature, you can say that it was perfect temperature.

I've done straight perm and shortened the hair pretty much, I've never had this short hair!
It's quite a good feeling, 'cause now it's not as hot as with long hair.
My brother did the straight perm as well, same time as me. I thought that it wouldn't become so good, but it fits him quite well!

This far, it's great, We've been around in Shibuya a lot, and some at Harajuku. We're planning to go to Roppongi Hills and around there too, they've made a new place there, it's called the Midtown. Many expensive stuff...

It's very good to see all the members of my host family again! They haven't changed alot.

Well, I have to end around here, but I'll try to write here again soon!

No comments: