Saturday 9 June 2007

Birthdays, birthdays...!

Today is my two favourite actors' birthdays!! o(^O^)o

Johnny Depp is turning 44 years old. He's the best actor I ever know and will know. Okay, he's very hot and stuff like that, but look at his acting skills! He can act whatever role the film industry gives him, and he does it better than the best! That's why I admire him so much. And his look is just a plus in the corner.

Natalie Portman is turning 26 years old. She's my favourite actress. I really love when she played Padmé in Star Wars, and when she played Novalee in Where the Heart Is. Soon I'm going to watch one of her latest movie, Goya's Ghost.
She is very beautiful, no wonder why she also is modelling (^^)

I wish them both happiness and I hope they're having a great time on their birthdays!

(Oh my...so many birthdays these days...!) (^^;)

No comments: