Sunday 17 June 2007

"RAIN"

I visited TERU's blog, where he writes that they're in their pre-production period.
From his blog the 15th June, it says TOSHI still sleeps, TAKURO sings the song they're about to work with, HISASHI supports TAKURO, and JIRO also still sleeps.
It is fun to be able to read how they're having their daily life going. I hope they're will be able to come up with some good songs (^^)
Ganbatte! o(^O^)o

As for me, it is a rainy day today, the whole day will just be full of rain... (-_-;) so I'm not so happy about it. And (I think), because of this shitty weather, I have a slight head ache. I really head head aches...

I've started to listen to a new group, UVERworld. They have some good music. A short intro on Wiki: [LINK]
I like for example the song "Zero no kotae". Their new single "endscape" is also good.

It's only 9 days or so left, until me and my brother flies to Tokyo! (^O^) Can't hardly wait!!

No comments: