Friday 15 June 2007

Finished!!

I'm finished with school!
I had some leftovers because I was in Japan and missed some parts of the History course. So I had to do two tests, one writing and one speaking. And I did the writing part this monday, and today I did the speaking part. I got highest grades even if I couldn't believe myself, and I didn't answer all questions to 100%, but the teacher said it was good and the speaking part too. So I didn't waste all the time for reading the history book. I'm so relieved now!
So I bought one of my favourite ice creams today, the Swedish GB Glace Magnum Strawberry-white. So yummy!!

From now on, I'll be planning the Tokyo-travel, so I know what I want to do and go, I don't wanna miss something, and I have a month, so I'll have to plan a bit so that everything fits somehow. (^^)
We'll see if I'm going to be able to take my PC with me or not, or I'll be borrowing one of my host family's PCs.

Aaaah, feels good! (^^)

No comments: