Wednesday 3 January 2007

100% practice

Yesterday, we had one hour floor practice, and 3 hours of ice practice.
It's only four practices left to our next competiton, so we all did our best on this practice.

But the last 30 minutes or so, everybody seemed to get very tired. Some of us couldn't even stand up straight when our coach talked about what to do better. I felt that I hadn't so much power in my legs, but I knew that it wasn't long time left until the practice was over. And I think most of us though so. So even with tired legs, we practiced the last 30 minutes.
Just 3 minutes left on the practice, our coach said "Okay, lets do this one last time!!". Everybody took deep breaths and went to our positions. And we skated the last part of the short program. When we finished that part, everybody almost collapsed. But it felt good, we skated even with legs like gel. And I can proudly say that I practiced the best I could, even if I missed some steps some times. Next time I'll do an even better practice! Give 110%!

Only four practices left to the next, very important competition, I think we'll be better after those practices.
Next competition is an important one, because that's the one who tells us if we are able to qualify to the World Challenge Cup for Juniors. If we come on 1st or 2nd place, we have the chance to qualify to WCCJ, but if we come on 3rd or lower, then we don't have the chance anymore this year. So, whatever we do, we have to get on a 2nd place or even better, on a 1st. But I think we have the chance. We can make it, we have done it before, and we're willing to do it again!
o(^0^)o


No comments: