Saturday 20 June 2009

daydreamin'

Geez...how damn hard must it be to decide what to do next??

I've been thinking, researching, thinking again, the last couple of days about my future. I've been thinking about photography, astronomy, study abroad, writer, movie-related, etc. etc. I simply don't know what to do. Or where to go. I know I want to go somewhere else to study, but it's so expensive everywhere, and it feels like I have to plan a long time ahead before going anywhere. Work a bunch of money before starting an education somewhere.
What I know is, every world is hard, there is probably no world that is simple enough, if you want to become something big. I want to become big, I don't want to live somewhere and be there without anyone noticing. Ok, it sounds weird, but really, I can't see myself an usual daily life where every day are similar to each day. I have to have a daily life full of different things, every day has to be different, or I'll crash...

I want to go somewhere I've never been before. Cities I haven't visited, like London, NYC, or Paris?
I want to do so many things, yet I'm sitting here like always. Tired of my self.

What I feel now is, I have to start an education.
What kind of education? Where? Does it have a future? Do I see a future in it?
There's so much going on in my head. I'm going to explode soon...! And, daydreaming, I could write a whole book, or even more with all these daydreaming I'm doing day in and day out. I could do a movie with every daydream I'm having. Daydreamer=Me.

Maybe that's why I love to watch movies, I love to get into an another life, another daylife. I think I'm watching movies to get away from the present for some hour.
I'm surely a daydreamer...

No comments: