Tuesday 23 June 2009

"Overcome Emotions"

FINALLY!!

ONE OK ROCK has finally officially announced a new tour, "Overcome Emotions"!!! And hopefully I can attend one of their lives if only I can get tickets (^O^) I've been so happy all day! And getting all high tension!
I like that they've named the tour just like they've been feeling all time since that day in April. Unfortunately from now on, they're going onwards without Alex, and they haven't put anyone to replace him, I'm happy for that thou. But I wanted to see them live with all five members, but I will not complain if I can see them live even with four members!
I really hope I can get one of those tickets. Please, let one ticket get to me!

Ok, I'll go for sleep now... I just wanted to write this (^^)
Good night!
(Picture from their official site)

No comments: