Sunday 24 May 2009

"It's called a lance, hellooo"

Yesterday, me and my friend watched "A Knight's Tale" with Heath Ledger. It was quite a long time since we saw it last time, so we decided to watch it yesterday, even if we knew how the movie is from the beginning to its end. But I love this movie, it's one of the few movies I can watch over and over again, without getting bored. It has so many fun moments, and so many jokes taken from the movie. I can't believe Heath Ledger isn't alive anymore...R.I.P.
Everything is just great in the movie!
We also saw behind the scenes, and deleted scenes.

And today, we had a practice. Or, running in the woods... I haven't been training for so long, probably over 2 yrs. So it was very hard for me to follow. We were running for a time, stopped to let the skaters do some exercises, ran again, exercise, ran, exercise, etc... Okay, I didn't do the exercises, but I ran almost all the time. I really hate to run, above all the sports exercises you can do. But it was kind of refreshing to run, especially with people around you. Some were dead only half way, but there were some few skaters who actually did every exercise and the running between.

In about an hour, we're going to the B-ambassador. They're doing a 'party', dunno exactly what, but dad said something about kinds celebration or something.. Anyway, I don't know what to wear, I don't have nice clothes these days... Didn't find anything good on friday when I went to look for clothes... So I'll have to end here, so that I can find something to put on.

No comments: