Monday 25 May 2009

Celebrations!!


Today, is the day, that we always remember as the day, when GLAY major debuted, 15 years ago! (^O^)
Tomorrow, is the day, that we always remember as the birthday of GLAY's leader Takuro! (^O^)
Two days of celebration!! So I celebrate with two cupcakes, one "Orange Chocolate Chip" and one "Blueberry". I've only eaten the first one, but later today I'll grab the second! Or maybe grab it tomorrow..? Nah, it may not be as delicious as today. I'll eat it later then.

My body aches from yesterday's running. Here and there, can't walk properly but have to. So I went to the city looking for some clothes and presents for two friends that's gonna have a b-day party on saturday. It was sunny, probably over 20 degrees, I went to so many shops without finding anything good. I walked for about 4 hours, and the results were a pair of brown pilot sunglasses, a pair of light-colored chinos, two pairs of earrings for one of my friends, one book "Marley and me" for my other friend, and at last I found a onepiece, not the color I wanted, but the best one I found after so much search. Military green, I wanted something lighter in color, because it's summer. But this one was the best, so the color comes next.
After this, my legs and feet were weird, probably tired. I took a nap. It was very good.

I also sat and watched the new dorama, "MR.BRAIN" starring Kimura Takuya and Ayase Haruka, and others. I'm not a fan of KimuTaku, but I love Ayase, and it seemed like an interesting dorama. But KimuTaku always does similar characters. Even if the characters isn't that similar, he's always acting them so likely that you know every movement he does, because he's doing them in every dorama. But if you don't think of that, I might follow it.

I've heard that the swine flu has reached Tokyo. I don't know if I should go there anymore. But I have to attend Nissan Stadium live. I hope they won't cancel it due to this flu. Can't the flu just go away, end?

No comments: