Tuesday 10 July 2007

Yesterday, my brother went to a Karaoke with his friend, and at the same time me and my host mother and sister went to a Karaoke nearby too. I haven't been on a Karaoke for so long, and when I did go to a Karaoke with some friends, I couldn't sing at all... and I really mean that I couldn't sing at ALL...!
This time we went to a Karaoke because my host sister had one day off from school and we had no plans for the day. She wanted to go to a Karaoke so much, so why not. It was like practice for me too. But I did sing some songs! I couldn't sing that good, but I sang the lyrics quite okay! Surprisingly, hahaha (^^)

Two days ago, on Saturday, me and my brother went to Yomiuri-Land with one of my host sisters and her boyfriend. Yomiuri-Land is an attraction place. There was not so much people there, but it was alright anyway. We saw Yomiuri Giants' training court (baseball-team). Really cool! (^^)
We had a lot of fun at Yomiuri-Land, and was there all day.

And the day before, on Friday evening, I went to a re-union party.
While I was an exchange student here in tokyo, I went to a private girl-high school. I made lots of friends there, and my friend set up the re-union party just because I'm in Japan! So cute of her!! We were around 17 from the class and even our teacher came! He's a very good teacher and loved by his former-students (us). We talked about what we do lately, and what plans we have for summer, and of course if we have boyfriends or not.
Most of all study seriously and have a side-job. For me, after summer will be a new start, so hearing what everyone do now, was very good to hear. It seems that they are so busy, so that they have no time to see each other either, so this re-union was really a good opportunity for everyone to meet again!

Soon, me and my brother will be headed south on Japan for a week, we're going to visit our grandparents! But at the same time, my mother and my other two brothers are going to be there. They're going to Japan today, land there tomorrow, and the next day, we two will be arriving to our grandparents too. I hope my grandparents will survive the storm made by us... ahahah....

1 comment:

Huisi said...

Hey! Glad you're having fun! heheh...so lucky of you to have been to Japan as an exchange student! hmmm...karaoke? Did you sing GLAY songs? ^^;; Anyways will you be staying in Japan for long? or just a holiday? Just curious...heheh! Hope to hear from you soon! ^____^