Friday 27 July 2007

Boringness and bananflugor

Yes, now I'm back home in Sweden....
I came home yesterday evening, and today it's been raining, sunny for ten minutes, rain again, and now it's just cloudy... Temperature around 20 degrees Celcius, cold inside the house, boring, reading the last Harry Potter, boring, cold, reading again, sleepy, and so it goes on.

Yeah, I have to say, it is a boring place here sometimes. I have to say that even if it's too much people on the streets in Tokyo, it feels better than having just air passing by outside the house.

I was walking our dog earlier this morning, and the only people I met on the way was two workers who worked on a house not so far from my house. And raindrops where the other things I met when I walked with Mimmi. Where are all people? Still on vacation on different places on earth, I think.

I've unpacked my things, so much things... dunno where to put them...
Dad's gone to his job, and my brother went somewhere with his girlfriend. So here I am sitting in front of my PC having just our dog as company (who sleeps just outside my door).
Aah! I have forgot all the small, very irritating bananflies (bananflugor). Dad forgot to take out the trash and there they are now, hundreds and thousands of these irritating bastards...!
I'm gonna kill them all, but easier to say than have it done...
Some of these bastards has found their way to my window too... I see two or three of them right in front of me... hatred.

Anyway, I'm going to my fly-killing mission now, so see you afterwards.

No comments: