Sunday 29 July 2007

Harry Potter and Dog paws...



I've finished the last Harry Potter book!!

Yeah, at last I've finished it. Late? Someone may think, but better read it slowly than try to read it all, and miss important moments.
But, this far, I haven't melt everything, so I can't really say what I think about the last one. Not really as I expected it would end, but it always is like that when I've read the other Harry Potter books. And I think J.K. Rowling wants the reader to be surprised, not to make it as the reader thinks it would happen, but instead take different routes, completely the other direction, the opposite of what a reader would be thinking of.

I don't want to spoil or give out spoilers about the book, so I won't be telling more about it here. If you are just a slightly curious about how the story ends, just go to and buy it, start reading it.
Many things happens already just by starting to read it.

And my dad and I tried to cut the nails on our dog's paws. But she was so scared and cried out every time my dad took one of her paws and tried to cut one of the nails. He succeeded from time to time, but it took so much time just by holding her.
So after more than an hour we gave up.

Just as the other days, today's been a day with weather from sun to rain, temperature from 15 degrees up to 22. Very shifting weather...

And tomorrow....

No comments: