Wednesday 1 September 2010

Happy Birthday myself!

So this day came, when I grow one year older than yesterday.

This day began with a movie at the university. It was early in the morning, I hadn't slept so many hours, so I was kinda tired. We were going to watch a movie, Lost Highway, by David Lynch. I had no idea about what this movie was about, I didn't had time to read a summary about it. So I just sat and watched, but since the beginning to the very end, it was so creepy and scary all the time, so from time to time I was just awake like anytime. I hate thrillers and creepy movies. I just sat there and wished it to end as fast as it could. Thanks to being tired, the movie haven't imprinted inside my head as strong as it usually does when I watch a movie. Hopefully I won't think about the movie later on. I hope...otherwise, I won't be able to go outside with the dog in the middle of the night... It would be so scary when my thoughts goes back to that movie...
The movie have so strong sound effects, that the sound made the whole thing 5 times scarier than it would've been without the creepy sounds.

Anyway, after that we already ended that day, so I went to go shopping for a while. I found some good leggings, since I don't own a single one. And two pairs of brand new gloves for the ice rink! At last!
So I'll take one of the brand new gloves tonight when I go to work in the ice rink.

And now I have to write a short summary, or experience of the first movie we saw, Fahrenheit 451. I've started, not so good thou, but it's something anyway. But it's like nothing inside my head now, since I'm so sleepy. I think I should take a nap for some minutes...

No comments: