Monday 15 February 2010

I stayed up!

I managed to stay up for the Opening ceremony. I was quite tired while watching, but I did see the whole thing. Even the little miss they did with the Olympic fire.
Stéphane Lambiel was holding the Swiss flag! (^O^) He looked so excited like a little child. So cute!

I was amazed by the Canadian indians. Their culture is so amazing... I can't describe in words, but I really love their culture and beliefs. It's so cool that they were there to welcome the olympics into their territories.

I watched the reprise of Pairs short just now. Only the last two warm-up groups. I really wonder which pair will win this time... The points are close. There are many pairs that skate good and I don't know which pair I like the most. Well, they'll skate their free programs today. But I won't be up to watch, I'll watch some reprise.


What bugs me all these days are a story to our skating club's ice show we'll be doing in March... I really can't come up with something great... I don't know what to write... It's going to be an "Around the world" story. But how, I don't know....And we don't have much time left....!!
So that's what's inside my head all the time the past time... Help me someone..!!

No comments: