Thursday 1 April 2010

Not an April's Fool.

So, this is for real.
I'm going to meet Stéphane Lambiel in person.
Yes, I'm trying to write this without getting too hyped, 'cause then I'll write too weird things.

One friend said she's going to drive Stéphane to the airport the day after the ice show. I asked if I could ride with her, and she said yes! So I'll meet him in person, go to the airport together and all the time I'll be able to talk to him, if I have my senses on the right side so to say. I haven't thought of what to talk with him, and I don't know if I want to give a small gift to him that day or on the ice show when it's his actual birthday. And I don't have much to give. The thing is, he's travelling so much now, and I know he don't have much space left for any gifts or so, so it shouldn't be too big in size.
Ah....I really have to think of something. Because tomorrow is the ice show!

What to wear?
Ok, I have to walk the dog, then I'll continue to think.

PS. And this is not an April's fool. This is for real, even if I still can't believe it.

No comments: