Monday 8 March 2010

work, work, work, work....

I haven't had much time lately. I haven't even had the time to choose a new GLAY-pic for the month..! (I usually change the main pic every new month.)

Well, this is what I've practically have done the last few weeks. Watch the Olympics, work, work with ice show. And the last one has taken most time. Days of just working with it. Search music for each number, that's the hardest work. Finding on Spotify hasn't been hard, but finding actual sound files have been like hell... And I still have some 2-3 numbers left without music. It's an ice show about a family travelling around the world. And totally it contains of 8-paus-8 numbers. So totally around 16 music tracks, or more.
And one of the hardest part is still left, writing the story in actual words, the words the speaker will say.

Tomorrow, two friends from Japan is coming to Sweden (^O^). They're going to stay until sunday, so it's going to be fun! But that makes it hard for me to take time to work with the ice show. So I have to find music as soon as possible to those numbers that's missing music...

Anyway, I have to stop here, to search for the Australian music. The hardest one so far....
Bye then!

No comments: