Sunday 24 January 2010

Ladies and Exhibition.

They've now announced that Adrian Schultheiss will represent Sweden in Olympics. I think he's in best form out of them two, and maybe Kristoffer would feel more pressure than Adrian would when being there. There's only one ticket to the Worlds in March too, I wonder who'll go there. I hope that Kristoffer gets the chance, but if Adrian makes good skatings at the Olympics, maybe he'll be the one at the Worlds too.

And the ladies. I didn't see Viktoria's free skating, but she ended up 11th place. Only a point to the 10th place, which would've given us two tickets to the next year's Euro, but a good result anyway. Heard that she didn't jump all the triples she was planning to. She'll be the one at Olympics. It's less than a month to it!!
I think the ladies did quite many mistakes this time...that worries me a bit for the Olympics. Carolina Kostner skated beautiful, and her jumps are really great, but I hope she'll skate much better, she has to, because the world has more to give at the ladies side.

Saw the Exhibition today. Samuel Contesti, the showman, great performance, fun to watch his last season's free program. I liked it! Stéphane, beautiful as always, great skate. I do like his free program more, but he skates great to anything. I have to say, I looove the way he has his hair now! He shouldn't get longer or shorter hair, he should just have it like that, natural and free. And I fell in love with him, again, no wonder haha.
Plushenko good too. Kiira Korpi did an interesting interpretation of Beyonce's "If I were a boy". Loved her first costume.

Well, I probably will ramble on, so I should end the post here.

No comments: