Saturday 31 October 2009

This Is It.


Today I saw it.
It was wonderful.
It was awesome.
I can't imagine how it would have been live with everything ready.
He's really special.
He couldn't stop singing and dancing even if he said to save his voice.
He was the same, nothing had changed for so many years.
Every move, every dance step, every tone and voice.
It must've been really an adventure working with him, now and then.
MJ is the biggest, and will always be.
Rest In Peace.
I couldn't stop being surprised on every song, it was really a big show.
I'm so glad they filmed so much so that we fans all over the world got the chance to see what he was planning.
He knew everything, he knew exactly how he wanted it.
Nothing was missing out, every single tone and rhythm was there, had to be there.
I had a wonderful time, and so good to hear the music in a big cinema, I could hear everything.
Thanks for leaving wonderful things Michael.

No comments: