Saturday 22 August 2009

Puzzle and things.

I'm in Kyuushuu right now, and it's so hot every day that I don't wanna go outside... Well, I've kind of bought pretty much everything I wanted in Tokyo already, so even if I go out to the shops, I can't buy so much anyway, I won't be able to take everything home.
So, I'm kinda doing nothing these past days, surfing on the Internet, but nothing much to do more than eat stuff all the time. Not good.

Oh, yeah, I finished a 300 micro piece puzzle today. I sat almost the whole yesterday doing it, and today I finished it. The hard thing with this one was that there were many pieces with the same color, looked just alike. That made the puzzle hard to finish. Well, I have to take everything down before going home, so I'll have to fight the puzzle again when I'm back home again, haha... killing some time.

I hope the magazines I bought on Amazon will arrive soon, I want something to read. But the mail said that the mags will arrive next weekend...

I've planned to go to the cinema on wednesday (ladies day and it gets cheaper) to watch ROOKIES Sotsugyou, it will stop showing soon, and I really want to watch it. And some day I probably will watch Gokusen too. I want to watch Kamui too, but it starts the day before I go home, I won't have time to go and watch it since I have to wake up like 3am the day after. While talking movies, Oguri Shun's Tajomaru will start in September I think, that one must I see too. Aah, got many movies I want to watch! But mostly I want to watch Oto-na-ri with Okada Junichi, but I don't know if it's still shown here in Kyuushuu...

Thanks from me....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

..did you go and see Rookies? How was it?

nedy said...

Yeah, it was awesome! :D