Monday 19 May 2008

From (-.-) to (^O^)

This day began bad...

...but ended up great!!

So, here's the story... :

I woke up, and then
- my throat still hurted after the fever and cold I had this weekend.
- I was feeling dizzy, maybe 'cause I hadn't eat any good during fever and cold..
- the Internet didn't work, whatever I tried
- so I played bass, but too much so that my fingers ached..
- the weather was good, but seemed to get worse
- maybe it would be raining while I had practice with the skaters outside

so I was like "one of these bad-days.." and didn't tried to make it better..


But later, the Internet started to work, around 5pm.
And the good things started to happen:
- Internet worked, I could check things out.
- the weather was quite steady, so during practice it didn't rain!
- we weren't chased off during practice!
- the bus was coming in good time
- TERU's blog was updated, one happy sentence that they're gonna have an EXPO!! (dunno when though..)
- UVERworld's newest PV was uploaded!! (Just break the limit!)
- And then, GLAY's newest PV was uploaded too!!!! (VERB)

Nyaaah!! So many great things!!
And I watched both new PV's.

UVERworld's Just break the limit! PV, I liked it, 'cause it was 'comfortable' and kind, good PV.

GLAY's VERB PV was just awesomely great!!
They are so Kakkoii in it, everyone of them!


One hell of a day, from sadness to happiest things!
Well, this is good too, 'cause it feels like you're alive! hehe

No comments: