Saturday 26 April 2008

Sakura, Rock, Sunshine


Honestly, the whole week has been just brilliantly sunny! The sun's been up as long as it could for nearly a whole week! It's just unbelieveable!

So, what's been happening these last days? Well, last Sunday, me and my friend was walking around in the city, just haning around. We went to the only place in the city (I think) where you can see Sakura-trees. With great weather, on a Sunday, there were so many people at the place that the only two things you could see was Sakura and people. They were relaxing in the sun, talking, reading, photographing the Sakura, eating ice creams, and on and on.
But it was such a great time to just be there. Unfortunately we didn't plan to go there, so I didn't take any good camera with me, these two photos are taken with my cellphone... not the best quality, but better than nothing.

So, that day, there was a Rock-event in the city, where amateur bands compete for a contract or whatever it was. And that day was the district final. My childhood friend's band had come this far, that they was going to play that day. I had never heard nor seen his band, only on their Myspace-site. So I was very excited, finally able to see them live!
And sure they were good! Only been a band for a year, still this great!
The judges were four people, and the crowd. The crowd was going to vote for the best band, and everything was like European Songcontest-like point-count.
My friend's band got highest crowd-points, but the judges was out for something else, and another band won the district instead. The national-final is going to be held in May.

Anyway, I was happy to be able to watch my friend's band live!



What's up now? I'm kinda part-time work at my dad's, but there is so little to do, so everyday I was going home earlier. Yesterday, I didn't even go there, 'cause there weren't any job to do anyway..
And yesterday night, my friend and I went to another friend's class' graduation party. The party was in Hard Rock Café, many people, good music, great place. We were enjoying, it was fun! I think it was very enjoying for the graduation students. Only less than two months to graduation.

So here I sit now, today's a bit cloudy, but good weather anyway. All my friends are busy with something, so I have nothing to do.. I'll watch Utaban soon..
Ah, I watched Akihabara@DEEP Movie yesterday and today. That one was different, but fun, 'cause of good actors/actresses. I'm liking Miura Haruma the more I watch him. And he's the best in Gokusen 3, now airing.

Well, I'll end here for now. Bye then!

No comments: