Thursday 21 February 2008

B-days and else...

So many birthdays these past days.
Both my grandparents on my mother's side, my brother turning 18 today, my friends etc.
I'll have to say:
Happy Birthday to you all!

Me these days aren't changing so much, just having so much things in my head, I don't know what I'm thinking sometimes. Many things I have to do, but still doesn't do it. Many "I should"s too. It feels like everything around me are moving forward except me. I'm still standing where I was awhile ago.
I think I'm just too lazy, what should I do with this laziness??

This saturday, we'll be driving north to the mountains. I'll get to snowboard again!! I haven't done that for more than two whole years..!! It's gonna be fun even if it's with the family! And I'm going to challenge some ground tricks this time. I've already started to learn some tricks from the Internet, I'll have something to practice when we are there.

I watched "Sweeney Todd" with my friends yesterday. It was a good movie, even if it wasn't a pleasure one. But the story actually is very sad. Johnny Depp was incredible as always. I really love his acting, I can't get rid of that. And he can sing! He'll forever be my favourite actor.

Think this is it for now.

No comments: